Instrumentation and controls engineering services at Telstar allow for optimization of internal system performance through automation. By leveraging automation, we help our customers enhance their operational performance through increased productivity, reduced cost, and heightened safety. Comprehensive instrumentation and controls services answer the need for increased, real-time monitoring of assets, delivering the data and insight required for effective planning and decision-making.
How does automation improve operations? The answer is data.
The internet of things (IoT) allows machines and systems to share operational information in real time, with facility staff and management. This 24/7-generated data is what can significantly improve planning and decision-making processes and productivity, while decreasing inefficiency, waste, and downtime.
Businesses that choose Telstar are choosing not only an industry leader in instrumentation and controls for automation, but a partner. The advantages of working with Telstar include:
Besides this, their soft skills include:
- Hiring one comprehensive service provider for an end-to-end project experience with no outsourced/contracted personnel
- An immediate dispatch of a Telstar technician on-site if your facility goes offline
- Minimal to zero interruptions to operations
- State-certified Telstar team that adheres to UL-508a standards for safety, quality, and functionality
- Options for a custom-designed panel, interface and program, ensuring that every aspect of your process is captured, measured, automated and tailored to your unique needs
Ready to know more? Click below or call 925-671-2888 to speak to a Telstar expert today.